In a continuing trend of wanting to force vaccinations on to the people doctors are rejecting patients who want to have the freedom to say no to attacking their children’s immune system with a massively growing list of vaccination. With the government preparing to take more and more control over the health care system could the blackballing of anti-vaccine patients become government policy? Then, what will happen to these patients? Government is force, so what force will the government exert upon these patients?
February 16, 2012
For many years government and health officials have been trying to push vaccination on the people. While childhood vaccine exemption rateshave been increasing, we have been seeing an overall increase in the amount of people receiving the flu shot each year. There have even been numerous occasions where legislators and others have called for mandatory vaccinations that could affect health care workers in particular. In fact, many pediatricians are so angry with their patients who refuse vaccination that they are ‘firing’ patients and their families, refusing to play their role as doctor.
Pediatricians “Firing” Parents and Families for Refusing Vaccines for Children
That’s right, pediatricians are refusing to help parents — and their families — if they aren’t ‘responsible’ enough to vaccinate their children. One study of Connecticut pediatricians found that some 30 percent of 133 doctors said they they refused to help a family due to vaccine refusal. Another survey of 909 Midwestern pediatricians found that 21 percent dismissed a family due to vaccine refusal.
While doctors are trained and told to ‘sell’ these vaccines, many people are becoming aware of vaccine dangers and risks. One study found that more than 1 in 10 parents are straying away from the traditional vaccine schedule, with the number to increase exponentially over the next few years. For doctors to refuse care for those making a decision for their own health is irresponsible to say the least.
Perhaps doctors should consider these truths about vaccines and the flu shot before ‘firing’ patients who refuse to be pricked.
- Flu vaccines have been shown to be quite ineffective. They simply aren’t nearly as helpful as health officials make them out to be.
- Vaccines suppress the immune system which could actually increase your risk for contracting the flu for weeks or months.
- The flu shot “protects” against the influenza virus, but only about 20 percent of flu sicknesses are caused by influenza type A or B. The 80 percent remaining are caused by over 200 other bugs which make you feel like you have the flu.
- Flu shots have been linked to killer nerve disease.
- Vaccines contain chemicals called adjuvants, which are causing numerous health complications.
- Your immune system is the absolute best defense for any sickness.